YOU SET THE DATE AND OUR TEAM WILL HANDLE THE REST.
A stellar executive retreat requires the perfect balance of adventure and relaxation with the right kind of environment to stimulate creativity and strategic thinking. Woodfield provides a unique space to celebrate team accomplishments, discover a new depth of connection and formulate fresh ideas to propel your business to new heights.
Partner with us to create a dynamic agenda that will enable the following objectives:
- Align on shared goals and chart next steps
- Bolster team spirit
- Get re-inspired to foster creative thinking and innovation
- Acquire new leadership strategies to successfully respond to the dynamic work realities facing today’s leaders
- Learn proven techniques to access your creative and energetic mind beyond our retreat
This one-of-a-kind, in-person escape includes a welcome reception, a minimum of two overnight stays in a unique nature cabin resort in Muskoka, plus one or more phenomenal days of curated sessions created exclusively for your dynamic team.
Our 500-acre property easily accommodates groups of 10 - 50 attendees.
IMAGINATIVE MEETING SPACES
Your team will be immediately immersed in Woodfield’s natural world. We offer diverse venues for meetings, breakout sessions, food & beverage functions and team building activities.
ACTIVITY YURTS & HUB
We have several meeting spaces to cater to whatever activity you would like to facilitate for your team. Activity Yurts are great for yoga meditation, traditional teaching, meetings and more. The Activity Hub is a universal space for teams to come together for meetings, dining or activities, surrounded by a breathtaking view of the forest.
A PLACE JUST BEYOND COMPARE
With beautiful scenery, acres of remote space, and world-class service, Woodfield Nature Sanctuary proves that you do not have to travel far to have a memorable experience. We are a private nature sanctuary located in the heart of Muskoka on 500 acres of pristine forests and open fields. Our mission is to elevate ordinary to unforgettable by curating a stress-free space for your team to unwind, rejuvenate and create your company's vision for the future.
Get out of the office and into nature, by exploring our private sanctuary that features:
• Kilometers of hiking trails to explore.
• Canoes, rafts and a spring-fed lake to cool off on those hot summer days.
• A barn full of egg-laying chickens, donkeys and miniature cows all vying for your affection.
• Large Sauna at the pond with change rooms Picnic site at Valley View.
• Onsite beach areas with Muskoka chairs.
• Large pond deck with swim ladder and diving board.
• Large 16’ X 16’ raft with swim ladder.
There are countless experiences to enjoy on-site but if you want to explore the local community, a visit to Minnehaha Falls will delight everyone in your group. The waterfall is about a ten-minute drive, situated on the Skeleton River at the bottom of a gorge. Surrounded by white-barked trees and green moss you will experience nature in an unusually bright vibrant colour. A visit to the falls will satisfy all your senses and leave you feeling cleansed by nature. You can also add Diamond 'n the Ruff Golf Course and Algonquin Park to your list of destinations close-by to venture to.
THINGS TO DO
• Self-guided visits to the animal sanctuary.
• Traditional teachings ( aboriginal elder ).
• Sweat hut (aboriginal elder ).
• Goat walk.
• Yoga classes.
• Kilometers of forest and pasture trails.
• Freestyle sports activities ie. frisbees, footballs, soccer balls, baseball mitts and balls/bat, etc.
• Horseshoe pit, beach volleyball and tether ball at the pond.
• Water activities paddle boards, kayaks and canoes.
• Outdoor ping pong table.
Enjoy a seat at our culinary table with private celebrity chef-crafted cuisine for breakfast, lunch, dinner and small bites throughout the day. Be inspired by healthy, locally-produced ingredients and dabble in flavours that will tantalize your taste buds with a customized menu to meet the desires and dietary needs of your group.
Step up your team building, with a highly engaged cooking class that combines fun and learning. Each class is led by the guidance of our on-site chef and designed for groups to work together to create a full meal with with multiple steps.
CURATE AN UNFORGETTABLE RETREAT
Miles away from the office, allow your imagination to run wild with a custom agenda of business sessions and engaging activities. Our team will be sure to help you curate a program that will cater to your group’s physical, mental and emotional well-being.
Take a look at a sample agenda:
Sunrise to morning
• Forest meditation walks
• Energizer breakfast
• Session Starter
• CEO Briefing
• Team Briefing
• Recreational team challenges (Optional)
• Full Debriefing
• Team activity (Drum Circle)
• Team Presentations
• Gala Dinner
• Guitar fireside sing along
DRIVEN BY OUR MISSION
Thousands of children each year develop cancer and their lives immediately change. Our purpose at Woodfield Nature Sanctuary is to provide a space to bring joy and comfort to these kids and their families by getting out of their everyday life and into nature. A portion of the proceeds from each retreat will be allocated to continue our support of families with children who are impacted by cancer by offering them an all-inclusive stay at Woodfield. We are partners with Hamilton Ronald Mcdonald house OPACC Ontario parents advocating for children with cancer and Candle lighters